Journal of Bioresources and Bioproducts has published a series of high-quality papers by famous scholars around the world. All the papers are open access. You’ll never miss it!
【Open Access】Download papers for free
Year 2020 Vol. 5 No.4Table of Contents
J. Bioresour. Bioprod.
Started in 2016
Editor-in-chiefHuining Xiao, Prof.
Department of Chemical EngineeringUniversity of New Brunswick, Canada
Jianchun Jiang, Prof.
Chinese Academy of Forestry, China
- 1Spectroscopic/Microscopic Elucidation for Chemical Changes During Acid Pretreatment on Arundo donax
- 2Antibacterial Nanoparticles with Universal Adhesion Function Based on Dopamine and Eugenol
- 3Release Profile of Nitrogen During Thermal Treatment of Waste Wood Packaging Materials
- 4Synthesis and Application of UV-curable Phosphorous-Containing Acrylated Epoxidized Soybean Oil-based Resins
- 1Superhydrophobic modification of cellulose and cotton textiles: method-ologies and applications
- 2Processing and Valorization of Cellulose, Lignin and Lignocellulose Using Ionic Liquids
- 3Mechanism of Preparation of Platform Compounds from Lignocellulosic Biomass Liquefaction Catalyzed by Bronsted Acid:A Review
- 4Production of Itaconic Acid Through Microbiological Fermentation of Inexpensive Materials
- 1An overview of bio-based polymers for packaging materials
- 2Advances of cyclodextrin polymers for the delivery of biotech drugs
- 3Preparation of polydopamine based redox-sensitive magnetic nanoparticles for doxorubicin delivery and MRI detection
- 4Improving the colloidal stability of Cellulose nano-crystals by surface chemical grafting with polyacrylic acid