Journal of Bioresources and Bioproducts (JB&B) is co-published by Nanjing Forestry University (NFU), University of New Brunswick (UNB) and Cellulose and Renewable Materials Division of Chinese Chemical Society. JB&B seeks to promote research from all aspects of conversion of forest bioresources into biomaterials, biochemicals, bio-based nanomaterials and application, bio-based stimuli materials for intelligent application, including fundamental, applied and engineering research. The journal publishes original articles, reviews, commentary, method, case report, opinions that are of high quality, high interest and far-reaching consequence. Articles submitted to JBrB should fit into one of the following 7 themes.
● Cultivation and characterization of renewable biomass
● Structure-property relationships of forest bioproducts and engineered wood products
● Renewable bioresource production and processes
● Isolation, modification and utilization of cellulose, hemicelluloses and lignin
● Conversion of renewable bioresources into biomaterials, biochemicals, biofuel and bioenergy
● Bio-based nano, smart and functional materials for various applications
● Emerging technologies for pulp and paper